This Conference will provide a day of professional learning to advance the implementation of Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten through 6th grade teachers and administrators. Keynote speaker, Kevin Schaefer, is a dynamic and engaging speaker. Mr. Schaefer works with educators to provide equity and access to Common Core State Standards.
Five separate strands will be offered. Teacher leaders and content experts will be the sessions presenters.
- The Writer's Workshop Model in Action
- Understanding the ELA/ELD Framework
- Student Talk That Makes a Difference
- Bringing the SBAC to Life for Your Classroom
- Contemporary Learning Through Technology and the Arts
Date: January 29, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Audience: K - 6 Teachers, Site Administrators and District Administrators