Partnership & Community Links
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) San Mateo County
- SRTS is a countywide program offered by the San Mateo County Office of Education. The goal of the program is to encourage and enable school children to walk and bicycle to school by implementing projects and activities that improve the health, well-being, and safety of children and result in less traffic congestion and emissions caused by school-related travel. Funding for this program is made possible by the City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County (C/CAG).
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- SMCOE is working closely with San Mateo County school districts to support the implementation of TK and to provide training, coaching and consultation to teachers, with the generous support of the Heising-Simons Foundation.
- The 2014 Oracle Impact Grant provides funding to expand our Computer Science professional learning network (PLN) and to promote STEM Education. Through the grant, we have been able to purchase Lego EV3's and WeDo Robotics kits in order to help teachers integrate Computer Science and Robotics concepts and Next Generation Science Standards practices in their core classes and after school programs.