All Decile 1-3 Schools in the Current Cohort
- Site Visit Protocol for each site visited
- Memo confirming posting ofUCP notice
- Master calendar for each school scheduled for review
- School Accountability Report Card for each site visited
- What needs to be in the SARC to be Williams compliant?
- Do each of your SARCs have the date the facilities and instructional materials data were collected?
- Do your SARCs list the textbooks used in the core areas, year of local adoption and whether or not they are from the most recent SBE adoption?
- Do your SARCs have specific language as to the safety, cleanliness and adequacy of facilities, including maintenance to ensure good repair?
Sample Language for Board Resolution
Sample statement of replacement procedures
Please read through the Guidebook (reference)
Common facilities issues: daisy chaining extension cords, light bulbs out, high storage that poses a safety hazard.
*If board resolution is not done - submit draft resolution
Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Quarterly Report Form
- Uniform Complaint Procedures - California Department of Education
Timeline for District Quarterly Reports
|Period Covered||Month of Board Approval||Report due to SMCOE|
|Q1 7/1 - 9/30||October||October 31, 2015|
|Q2 10/1 to 12/31||January||January 31, 2016|
|Q3 1/1 to 3/31||April||April 30, 2016|
|Q4 4/1 to 6/30||July||July 31, 2016|