The links below contain key forms for use by schools and volunteers leading Safe Routes to School Program efforts. For Word/alterable versions of the following documents, please go to box.com. You will find resources for informing parents about SRTS, International Walk to School Day, getting a Student Traffic Controller Program going, brochures, permission slips, and many other resources.
Welcome to the Program
Hosting a Bike Rodeo
Student Travel Data Collection
For those using the National Safe Routes Student Tally Collection Form, all student travel tallies are mailed to the National Safe Routes Data Center. One school cover sheet must be printed for every school that submits data.
For those using the alternate versions of the Student Tally Forms, data must be entered online.
For more information about mailing or to enter data online, visit the National Safe Routes Data Center.
- Smart Board Tally Sheet
- National Safe Routes Data Student Tally Collection Form
- Tally Sheet Option 1
- Tally Sheet Option 2
- Travel Poster
Safe Routes to School Parent/Caregiver Survey
Suggested Audit Checklist
Service Provider Forms
- Bike Train Permission Slip (English) (Tagalog)
- Walking School Bus Permission Slip (English) (Tagalog)
- Carpool Registration and Permission Slip (English)
- Bike Rodeo Permission Slip (English)
- Photo Release Form (English) (Spanish)
- Video Release Form (English)
- Volunteer Application (English) (Spanish)
- Carpool Volunteer Requirements and Registration (English) (Tagalog)
Kiddie Valet/Traffic Controller
Additional Grant Forms