At a Glance
Front office internships at dental offices near students' homes.
Earn while you learn by working in an office setting that exposes you to office procedures and the dental industry.
The San Mateo County Office of Education and the San Mateo County Dental Society are working together to connect 11th and 12th grade students with office internship opportunities at dental offices across San Mateo County. These paid internships are offered during the Fall semester, the Spring Semester and Summer.
1. Download and complete the PDF form: CTE Master Internship application PDF file
2. Include on the Master Internship application your teacher's full name and email. SMCOE will send your teacher a link to fill out a recommendation online.
- Make sure to ask your teacher if they are willing to fill out a recommendation for you.
3. Upload the following files to the SMCOE's secure ShareFile Folder:
- Completed CTE Master Internship application PDF file
- Cover Letter
Click here to upload your documents. When prompted, please enter your email, name and school name as the company name. A notification email will be sent once you have successfully uploaded your application.
Please feel free to contact: