At a Glance
Front office internships at dental offices near students' homes.
Earn while you learn by working in an office setting that exposes you to office procedures and the dental industry.
The San Mateo County Office of Education and the San Mateo County Dental Society are working together to connect 11th and 12th grade students with office internship opportunities at dental offices across San Mateo County. These paid internships are offered during the Fall semester, the Spring Semester and Summer.
Instructions To Apply:
2. Fill out your name and email to get started. Then click "Go to form."
3. You will then see the electronic form. Make sure you completely fill out all the mandatory fields in red. Any field in yellow is optional. For a guide to help you apply, click here.
4. Once you have added all the information on the application, click the big red "Submit form" button.
5. Next you will be prompted to type in your teacher's full name and email for a teacher recommendation. Double check that the teacher email is correct. Make sure to ask your teacher if they are willing to fill out a recommendation for you.
6. Click "Send to this recipient" to finish your application portion for the internship.
A notification email will be sent once you have successfully uploaded your application.
Please feel free to contact: