Pay Rate: $15/hour
Dates: Approximately June 1st through August 1st, 2019
Hours: Monday- Friday, Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Location: 975 Island Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065
Description: Karius is a venture-backed life science startup focused on transforming the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Combining Next-Generation Sequencing and proprietary data analysis, we can identify over 1,300 pathogens from a single blood sample with a typical turn around time in one business day.
Instructions to Apply:
2. Fill out your name and email to get started. Then click "Go to form."
3. You will then see the electronic form. Make sure you completely fill out all the mandatory fields in red. Any field in yellow is optional. For a guide to help you apply, click here. Students should indicate which internships they are interested in at the top of the application under "specific internship name." List every internship interested in under one application (i.e. students may apply for 1, 2, 3 or more internships so long as they are all listed).
4. Once you have added all the information on the application, click the big red "Submit form" button.
5. Next you will be prompted to type in your teacher's full name and email for a teacher recommendation. Double check that the teacher email is correct. Make sure to ask your teacher if they are willing to fill out a recommendation for you.
6. Click "Send to this recipient" to finish your application portion for the internship.
A notification email will be sent once you have successfully uploaded your application.