At a Glance
Internship for students interested in accounting. The internship will take place at Larry Pon's business office.
Application Due Date: December 14th, 2018
Internship with CPA, working in a Tax Office
Pay Rate: $15/hour, potential opportunity for bonus
Dates: Mid January through April 15th
Hours: Flexible, depending on student. Weekend hours are available.
Location: 240F Twin Dolphin Drive. Redwood City, CA 94065
Description: Students will work in the general office learning basic office skills including assembling tax returns, photocopying, filing and data entry. Possible opportunity to be hired after internship is over (beyond April 15th) to assist with IRS Audits and special client projects as well as helping with the website.
Seeking Students That:
-Can follow directions including oral and written instructions.
-Are willing to work hard and learn.
-Are self starters who will ask for additional assignments when work is slow.
-Have good written and oral communication skills.
-Have basic computer knowledge and skills.
-Are team players.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Download and complete the PDF form: Accounting CTE Master Internship application PDF file
2. Include on the Master Internship application your teacher's full name and email. You need two teacher recommendations for this internship. SMCOE will send your teachers a link to fill out a recommendation online.
- Make sure to ask your teachers if they are willing to fill out a recommendation for you.
3. Upload the following files to the SMCOE's secure ShareFile Folder:
- Completed CTE Master Internship Application PDF File
- Cover Letter
Click here to upload your documents. When prompted, please enter your email, name and school name as the company name. A notification email will be sent once you have successfully uploaded your application.