At a Glance
Biotechnology internship at Reg Life Sciences.
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Dates: anytime from June to August
Hours: at least 20 hours a week
Location: REG Life Sciences, 600 Gateway Blvd, South San Francisco, CA94080
Description: REG Life Sciences offers a 4-8 week paid summer internships for a high school student. The student intern is placed in the metabolic engineering group and will learn basic Molecular & Synthetic Biology skills. The Student will have the opportunity to experience the business & operations of a SF Bay Area Biotechnology Company
Seeking a Student That:
- is truly interested in Science
- has basic knowledge of Molecular Biology
- is willing to work hard and learn.
- is motivated
Instructions to Apply:
2. Fill out your name and email to get started. Then click "Go to form."
3. You will then see the electronic form. Make sure you completely fill out all the mandatory fields in red. Any field in yellow is optional. For a guide to help you apply, click here. Students should indicate which internships they are interested in at the top of the application under "specific internship name." List every internship of interest under one application (i.e. students may apply for 1, 2, 3 or more internships so long as they are all listed).
4. Once you have added all the information on the application, click the big red "Submit form" button.
5. Next you will be prompted to type in your teacher's full name and email for a teacher recommendation. Double check that the teacher email is correct. Make sure to ask your teacher if they are willing to fill out a recommendation for you.
6. Click "Send to this recipient" to finish your application portion for the internship.
A notification email will be sent once you have successfully uploaded your application.