The Learning Analytics Services is the data and analysis arm of the San Mateo County Office of Education. We provide quality and innovative services to San Mateo County districts and schools to foster a culture of data-informed practices at the district, site and classroom level to achieve equity and improve the educational outcomes of all students.
The Learning Analytics Services provides a wide variety of services to all public school systems within San Mateo County. Some services include:
- Providing Analysis of County-Level Educational Indicators
- Identifying Best Practices Based on Statewide Data
- Facilitating Local Networks
- Supporting Implementation of Countywide Data Warehouse
The center contracts with districts to serve them and their students beyond the general services listed above. Each individual contract is different, depending on the needs of the district. Past and current contracts include:
- Analytic Services
- Data Visualization
- Research and Evaluation
- Assessment and Accountability Services
- Systems Planning and Improvement
- Data-Driven Instructional Support
If you are interested in using the Learning Analytics Services, please reach out to email@example.com.