Updated March 20, 2020
Below are a few resources to help educators maintain their mental health during disasters and emergency situations like the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Shelter-In-Place Community Resources - A curated list of mental health resources
- Stress and Coping during the COVID-19 Pandemic - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) share tips for managing anxiety and stress during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Helping Children Cope During Emergencies - The CDC shares information for caring for children in a disaster or emergency.
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health - Learn how to take care of your emotional health with tips shared by the CDC.
- Addiction Recovery - Resources for treating addictions.
Phone: (650) 802-5515